You probably share our belief that an integral part of great software is comprehensive implementation and dependable support.
We are committed to assisting our members throughout the implementation process and beyond, promptly and professionally. If you are a member and have any questions about the application, assessment and planning, or implementation, please contact us using one of the support options below. We are here to help you meet your goals.
Several Support Options
Within the application:
- Help - Hover over the Help icon on the top right of every page to see options for Help For This Page, Help Table of Contents, Getting Started, Terms and Topics, Closing the Loop, and FAQs and Other Info. Within Help For This Page and Help Table of Contents you will find tools for searching for keywords via an Index and a Search tool as well as a Glossary. Within Getting Started you will find quick start guides and a tutorial.
- Email Admin - Contact your campus WEAVEonline administrator by clicking on the Email Admin hyperlink on the bottom left of each page.
For WEAVEonline administrators:
- Telephone Support – 1.877.219.7353 (8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern, Monday – Friday)
- Email Support – email@example.com (8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern, Monday – Friday)
- WEAVEonline Learning Community
WEAVEonline Learning Community
Our knowledgeable staff and our members make up a learning community where best practices are developed and shared. Assessment and planning are straightforward within the application, but the application is only one aspect of your process. How you launch the application on your campus, gain faculty buy-in, use the application to monitor general education or strategic planning, and develop compliance documentation are all areas where access to a community of users is invaluable.
To learn more, please request a live demonstration.